In this episode, Mark shows you 4 simple steps for metering light ratios. Understanding the light ratios of your lighting setup can make setting up a photo easy. It also makes it simple to recreate the same light over and over again.
Mark uses a Sekonic L-358 in this episode to determing the lighting ratio. The L-358 has a built-in function to do this, so you don’t have to do math in your head!
Gear used in this video
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air Monolight Flash with Built-in Reflector & Power Cable, Coated Flash Tube
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver #801-130
- Profoto 2×3′ RFi Softbox, Rectangular
- Sekonic L-358 Flash Master, Weatherproof Digital Incident & Reflected Flash and Ambient Light Meter