Join Mark as he shows you how to take a drab background and punch it up with some color! Using speedlights and gels, Mark makes a great portrait in an industrial warehouse.
Using the Rogue FlashBender and Diffusion Panel by ExpoImaging, Mark gets soft light on his model. Then he uses a Rogue Gel to cast a blue light on the background. Perfect for a quick, on-location shot.
Gear used in this video
- Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera Body, with Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR
- Westcott Pro 8′ Free Sliding Lightstand with 5/8 Mounting Stud, 4 Sections with 3 Risers, Black Anodized
- ExpoImaging Rogue Master Lighting Kit, Includes Large FlashBender Reflector, Small FlashBender Reflector, Large Diffusion Panel, Bounce Card/Flag
- Nikon SB-900 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight
- Nikon SB-700 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight – USA Warranty
- Interfit Photographic Umbrella Holder with Hotshoe Adapter
- Lowepro Pro Runner 200 AW Photo Backpack holds DSLR and 3 to 4 Lenses, Black