In this episode, Mark visits Gavin Hoey in London and comes up with an idea to do a composited image.
Mark flies back to Arizona to take some “chilly” photos on a white background. In Part 2 of this episode, Gavin will use Photoshop to make Mark’s model look like she’s in London!
Gear used in this video
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II Digital SLR Camera Kit
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom Lens with Case & Hood
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air Monolight Flash with Built-in Reflector & Power Cable, Coated Flash Tube
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- Profoto Softbox 4×6′
- Savage Nucor, Plain Uncoated Foam Mount Board, 40×60″, Pack of 12 Boards
- Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster, Programmable Digital Flash & Ambient Exposure Meter