In this episode Mark walks through the differences between using constant light and light from a flash. Join Mark in the studio for a hands-on demonstration that shows how constant light produces different results than light coming from a flash.
Gear used in this video
- Nikon D3S Body Only
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF Lens
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver #801-130
- Manfrotto 055XPROB Black Tripod Legs
- Manfrotto Midi Ball Head 498 with RC2 Rapid Connect Plate
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels,
- Profoto Acute2R 1200 Pro Value Pack
- Photoflex Litedome Platinum, Large 36″ x 48″ Softbox
- Arri 650/3 Compact Fresnel Kit with 3 650 Watt Plus Fresnel Tungsten Lights, Bulbs, Accessories, & Wheeled Case – 1,950 Watts, 120 Volts.
- Quantum Turbo SC Slim Compact Battery Power Pack
- Quantum Cable CK-E2 for Turbo Battery