One of the questions Mark frequently receives is how to light a portrait so there aren’t any shadows on the face. Mark will show you that adding a second light isn’t always the answer.
With a couple simple techniques, you will learn how to get great portraits without harsh shadows.
Gear used in this video
- Nikon D3S Body Only
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF Lens
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver #801-130
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air Monolight Flash with Built-in Reflector & Power Cable, Coated Flash Tube
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- Profoto 2×3′ RFi Softbox, Rectangular
- Profoto Zoom Reflector 2 – Accepts Profoto Grids, No Gridholder Needed #100785 / 505-517