In this episode Mark will show you how easy it is to use a light tent to get nice product pictures.
Gear used in this video
- Lastolite 36″ Cubelite, Collasible Self-contained, Completely Enclosed Shooting Light Tent.
- Manfrotto 055XPROB Black Tripod Legs
- Manfrotto Midi Ball Head 498 with RC2 Rapid Connect Plate
- Canon EOS-7D Digital SLR Camera with Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Auto Focus Lens & Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Autofocus Lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom Lens with Case & Hood
- Canon Speedlite 580EX II, Shoe Mount Flash
- Pocket-Wizard Plus II Auto Sensing Smart Transceiver
- PocketWizard MiniTT1 Transmitter for Canon DSLR Cameras & Flash Units, with a Range of up to 1200′
- PocketWizard FlexTT5 Transceiver for Canon DSLR Cameras & Flash Units, with a Range of up to 1200′