This week is the first episode in a series about shooting video with an HDSLR camera. In this episode, Mark will go over the principles of shooting video with a DSLR. In the coming weeks, he will also go over lighting, audio, basic editing techniques as well as compressing for the web- so stay tuned!
Gear used in this video
- Manfrotto 501HDV Pro Video Fluid Head with QR, 755XB Black Anodized Aluminum Video Tripod Legs & Tripod Case
- Nikon D3S Body Only
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF Lens
- Lowel Pro-light, Focusing Multi-voltage Quartz Halogen Light
- Arri 650/3 Compact Fresnel Kit with 3 650 Watt Plus Fresnel Tungsten Lights, Bulbs, Accessories, & Wheeled Case – 1,950 Watts, 120 Volts.
- Canon 5D Mark II
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM AutoFocus Telephoto Lens – USA
- Zacuto Z-DPM Peacemaker DSLR Tripod Kit