This week is the second episode in a series about shooting video with a DSLR camera. In this episode, Mark will go over a selection of lights. He even shows us some examples on how to use the lights in different scenarios. In the coming weeks, he will go over audio, basic editing techniques as well as compressing for the web- so stay tuned!
Gear used in this video
- Arri Arrilite 1000/3 Compact Kit, with 3 1000 Watt Open Face Tungsten Flood Lights, Bulbs, Accessories, and Case with Wheels, 3,000 Watts, 120 Volts.
- Lowel Rifa-Lite eX 66 Pro Quartz Kit, 950W, 120V Bulbs, with TO-83 Hard Case
- Lowel Rifa Lite Small Triple Soft Kit – Quartz Softlight Outfit, with TO-84Z Tota/Omni Case
- Arri 650/3 Compact Fresnel Kit with 3 650 Watt Plus Fresnel Tungsten Lights, Bulbs, Accessories, & Wheeled Case – 1,950 Watts, 120 Volts.
- Arri Studio Cool 4, Four Tube Fluorescent Light Unit, Phase Dimming Stand Model, 220 Watt, 120 Volts AC.
- Litepanels MiniPlus-Two Lite Package, 1 Spot Daylight – 5600K & 1 Flood Daylight – 5600K, with Powertap Connection