In this week’s episode Mark discusses the position of light and how it affects the mood of the photograph. Watch as Mark takes you through an in-studio exercise to illustrate how moving the position of your light source can affect the contrast and highlights.
Gear used in this video
- Nikon D3S Body Only
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF Lens
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels,
- Profoto Acute2R 1200 Pro Value Pack
- Photoflex Litedome Platinum, Large 36″ x 48″ Softbox
- Photoflex Litedome Platinum, Small 16″ x 22″ Softbox.
- Westcott Photo Basics 40″ 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector Kit with Case, Reflector Holder Arm & Stand
- Savage Seamless Background Paper, 107″ wide x 50 yards, Slate Gray, #26