In this episode Mark will show us how to set up a camera and take an unusual point of view photo.
Gear used in this video
- Manfrotto Magic Arm, Articulated Arm with Center Lock Lever
- Manfrotto 035 Super Clamp without Stud
- Manfrotto 076 Set of Two Aluminum AutoPoles, Adjustable 56″ – 106″ Ceiling to Floor Lighting Pole
- Manfrotto 039 U-Hook Crossbar Holders, Set of Two
- Manfrotto 143BKT Replacement Camera Bracket for Magic Arm
- Canon Eos-1ds Mark II 16.7 Megapixels Digital Slr Camera Body
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM AutoFocus Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom Lens with Case & Hood
- Pocket-Wizard Plus II Auto Sensing Smart Transceiver with a Range of up to 1600 Feet
- Canon E3 / Subminiphone Remote Pre-Trigger Cable with 3 Feet Cord
- Canon EOS-7D Digital SLR Camera
- PocketWizard MultiMAX Transceiver, Remote Control Radio Slave.