Did you know that the colors in your photo aren’t always as clear as “black” and “white”?
In this episode, Mark shows you how to adjust the black levels in a photos to get the most punch.
Gear used in this video
- Nikon D3S Body Only
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF Lens
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver #801-130
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air Monolight Flash with Built-in Reflector & Power Cable, Coated Flash Tube
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- Profoto White Softlight Reflector (beauty dish)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5 Software, Windows and Mac OS