While Mark is injured in the studio he must find creative ways to shoot! His limited mobility allows him to shoot small projects as still life.
In this episode he walks you through a small one-light setup for still life photographs. Mark shoots vegetables as his still life project and shows you how to turn them in fine art using Lightroom 5!
Gear used in this video
- Nikon D3S Body Only
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Nikkor Lens – Nikon U.S.A. Warranty
- Profoto D1 1000 Watt Second Air Monolight Flash with Built-in Reflector & Power Cable, Coated Flash Tube
- Profoto 2×2′ RFi Softbox, Square
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver #801-130
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- Matthews Baby Junior Triple Riser Stand with Wheels
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5 Software, Windows and Mac OS
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom V5 Upgrade, Windows and Mac OS
- Tether Tools Aero Table, Master Edition Portable Computer Tethering Platform, 22″ x 16″, Black
- Tether Tools TetherPro 15ft USB 3.0 Male (Type A) to Micro (Type B) 5-Pin Cable, Hi-Visibility Orange