In this episode, Mark explains how to best light a subject for black and white photography and get dramatic results. Learn how adjusting the position of light can change contrast in relation to the subject. Mark walks you through studio exercises to fully illustrate the relationship of shape and color.
Gear used in this video
- Nikon D3S Digital SLR Camera Body, 12.1 Megapixel, HD D-Movie Mode
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR II Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF Lens
- Nikon SB-900 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight
- Tether tableTether Tools Tether Table Premier, 18″ x 16″ – Black
- Litepanels MiniPlus Two Lite Package
- Nikon SU-800 Replacement Wireless Speedlight Commander