Mark shows you how to automate your Adobe Lightroom 4 to process incoming photos from your photobooth. Join Mark as he explains how to automatically stylize the photos, and put them in a slideshow that can be played on a big screen.
These tips are great for corporate parties or events, but also wedding photographers can use this to promote their work and sell more images at the reception!
Gear used in this video
- Nikon D3S Body Only
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S Nikkor Lens – Nikon U.S.A. Warranty
- Nikon SB-910 TTL AF Shoe Mount Speedlight
- PocketWizard Plus III Transceiver #801-130
- Benro A2690TBH1 Travel Angel Aluminum Tripod
- PocketWizard N90M3ACCND Nikon 10 Pin Remote Pre-Trigger Cable
- Tether Tools Aero Table, Master Edition Portable Computer Tethering Platform, 22″ x 16″, Black
- Tether Tools TetherPro 15ft USB 3.0 Male (Type A) to Micro (Type B) 5-Pin Cable, Hi-Visibility Orange
- Savage Nucor, Plain Uncoated Foam Mount Board, 40×60″, Pack of 12 Boards
- Westcott Pro 8′ Free Sliding Lightstand with 5/8 Mounting Stud, 4 Sections with 3 Risers, Black Anodized
- Da-Lite Deluxe Fast-Fold, Portable Free Standing Projection Screen, 7′-6″x10′, Video Format, Dual-Vision Surface (Front and Rear Projection)